Street Farm, Kelsall Road, Tarvin, CH3 8NR
Edna Rose Room Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Tarvin Webteam - 18th December 2017 6:00am
This Timeline was last updated on 17/12/2017
- Public Meeting shows support for the preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan for Tarvin Parish
- Parish Council agrees to preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan
- Develops Terms of Reference for a Steering Committee which is duly formed.
- Agreement on the boundary for the Plan Area.
- Preparation of the first Questionnaire
- First Questionnaire Distributed
- Analysis of first Questionnaire
- Agreement on Plan structure
- Start made on drafting sections of the Plan
- Preparation of Habitat and Wildlife Review
- Preparation of Second Questionnaire
- Distribution of Second Questionnaire
- Analysis of Second Questionnaire
- Revision of Plan Sections
- Completion of first full draft of the Plan
- Council Review first full draft of the Plan
- Review and Revision of Plan based on Parish Council comments
- Additional information on Housing, Transport, Health and Economic Development incorporated
- All Policies reviewed and revised.
Second full draft of the Plan reviewed with the Parish Council and agreement was given to proceed with the submission of the Plan for Consultation
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last Friday night a group of teenagers...not from this development.... broke down virtually all the young trees in the little childrens' playground on the Saxon Heath TW development.The residents of the development will now have to pay additional fees to the ground maintenance company that looks after the public areas of the development (Something the LA should be doing!!!-...
In June 1991 villagers refused to be downhearted by what was described as "appalling weather" and hence helped to still raise £1,500 at the 20th Tarvin Carnival. Despite what at time amounted to torrential rain the show went on with the then traditional parade of floats round the village, with the first prize going to the Tarvin Primary School. Again in those days, there was the...
Tarvin brothers Robert and Stephen Bradley went on a medal spree at Chesshire AAA championships at Warrington in June 1991. Tarporley High School pupils from Andrews Close struck gold, silver and bronze in track and field events.Seventeen-year-old Robert won the junior men's high jump and 100m hurdles, and was third in the 400m hurdles. Stephen, 14, was second in the youths' discus...