Tarvin Methodist Church
Tarvin Primary School
Edna Rose Room of the Tarvin Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Tarvin Webteam - 18th December 2017 6:00am
This Timeline was last updated on 17/12/2017
- Public Meeting shows support for the preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan for Tarvin Parish
- Parish Council agrees to preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan
- Develops Terms of Reference for a Steering Committee which is duly formed.
- Agreement on the boundary for the Plan Area.
- Preparation of the first Questionnaire
- First Questionnaire Distributed
- Analysis of first Questionnaire
- Agreement on Plan structure
- Start made on drafting sections of the Plan
- Preparation of Habitat and Wildlife Review
- Preparation of Second Questionnaire
- Distribution of Second Questionnaire
- Analysis of Second Questionnaire
- Revision of Plan Sections
- Completion of first full draft of the Plan
- Council Review first full draft of the Plan
- Review and Revision of Plan based on Parish Council comments
- Additional information on Housing, Transport, Health and Economic Development incorporated
- All Policies reviewed and revised.
Second full draft of the Plan reviewed with the Parish Council and agreement was given to proceed with the submission of the Plan for Consultation
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
From a concerned Tarvin ResidentAt 4.30pm today a man came to the front door, claiming to be from British Gas, saying there was a problem with dirty water supplies and could I run the taps for 15 minutes. Whilst I went to run the taps, he entered our house. I pushed him out, as he had no ID, was not wearing work clothes and I smelled a rat. He ran off, saying he would get his ID. I followed...
So the dust has settled on our fantastic Quiz Night which took place on Friday 6th April......and what a night it was! Twenty one teams entered — so Tarvin Community Centre played host to a fun-filled, head-scratching, head banging evening — with around 100 people coming along to support The George Heath Foundation.An amazing and varied set of questions were put together by the fabulous Sarah...
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of roads in Tarvin to enable Surface Dressing Pre-Patching works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Council.Bye Pass Road, Chester Road, Tarvin from the A54 Roundabout to Pool Lane. Work to be...