Tarvin Community Centre
Street Farm, Kelsall Road, Tarvin, CH3 8NR
Edna Rose Room Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Roselle - 22nd March 2014 6:00am
Hi, today I am going to be giving you some tips on what to do on Mother's day as it is coming up quick on the 30th March.
So here are my top 10 tips on what you can do for your special Mum:
1) Simple classic breakfast in bed. So set a tray with a cup of tea or coffee, buttered toast and a boiled egg (or whatever she likes).
2) A card. You can buy one or make one yourself so it is a bit more special and decorate it however you like and write a special message inside.
3) Flowers, you could buy a bouquet from a shop or if you could ask your dad if you can pick some from the garden and make one up yourself or you could go to a garden center and buy a nice little plant.
4) You could help around the house with a few chores like hovering, washing up or make tea, so she can relax.
5) Chocolate, everyone likes chocolate. You could go and buy a box from the shops as a nice little thank you.
6) Make her a drink and put her favorite film on.
7) Treat her by taking her to a coffeeshop.
8) Let her relax by running her a bath with candles and bubble bath.
9) Bake her a cake. I did a baking tutorial a few weeks ago so you could follow that recipe to make her a mothers day cake.
10) Tell her you love her and give her ahug.
If you follow these tips you can give your Mum the best Mother's Day ever.
Toodle Pip, Roselle
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last Friday night a group of teenagers...not from this development.... broke down virtually all the young trees in the little childrens' playground on the Saxon Heath TW development.The residents of the development will now have to pay additional fees to the ground maintenance company that looks after the public areas of the development (Something the LA should be doing!!!-...
Half way through, and how many gnomes have you found?Its been wonderful watching so may people walking around the village, trying to find the most elusive of the 76 gnomes. The beautiful weather has helped, but it is the creativity on show that has been the main event.There is still plenty of time to take part, it runs until 22nd June, and Trails can be bought for £2...
Tarvin brothers Robert and Stephen Bradley went on a medal spree at Chesshire AAA championships at Warrington in June 1991. Tarporley High School pupils from Andrews Close struck gold, silver and bronze in track and field events.Seventeen-year-old Robert won the junior men's high jump and 100m hurdles, and was third in the 400m hurdles. Stephen, 14, was second in the youths' discus...