Coach Pickup - Opposite Park Close
George & Dragon
Tarvin Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Kieran Collins, Area Highways Manager - 20th April 2015 6:00am
A49 Whitchurch Road and A51 Nantwich Road in Bickley and Tiverton (Night Works)
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of road in Bickley and Tiverton to enable removal of road markings and studs prior to surface dressing works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council.
1. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Bunbury Common to Long Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Monday 20 April 2015 for one night.
2. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Snab Lane to Hill Valley Roundabout night closure from 7pm — 2am on Monday 20 April 2015 for one night.
3. A51 Nantwich Road, Tiverton — From A49 Whitchurch Road to Brains Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Tuesday 21 April 2015 for one night.
4. A51 Duddon Road, Tarvin — From Cross Lanes to Willington Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Tuesday 21 April 2015 for one night.
The closure will come into force on the dates listed above and will be in force for a maximum of five days. It is anticipated that the work will last for approximately the duration listed above.
Nothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being used for the conveyance of persons, goods or merchandise to or from any premises situate on or adjacent to the lengths of road or in connection with agriculture, building construction, works of repair and the like or use in an emergency of vehicles for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes. A through route will not always be available and any vehicles not requiring access to properties on the length of road should use alternative routes.
Alternative route for through traffic. The diversionary routes are via:
1. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — Diversion route is via A534 and A41, and vice versa.
2. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — Diversion route is via A534 and A41, and vice versa.
3. A51 Nantwich Road, Tiverton — Diversion route is via A49, A54 and A41, and vice versa.
4. A51 Duddon Road, Tarvin — Diversion route is via A49, A54 and A41, and vice versa.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We now have the revised draft planThere will be 2 public consultation events on September 12th and 14th 2018 (see the Calendar for...
A SLAVE auction in the summer of 1991 by lower sixth formers at Tarporley High School raised £340. Half of this was given to Tarporley Hospital.The photograph shows Lesley Wraith, Paul Done and Ian Sheen, all of Tarvin, handing the money over to hospital representatives Dr Sandy Campbell and Sister Janet...
Finally, after what has felt like a life time without the Co-op cash machine the police think they have finally caught the culprit. The police have arrested and charged a man from Stockport aged 30 who they believe raided the Co-op cash machine in Tarvin on April 2nd.The arrest took place on August 2nd at Manchester airport and the man was subsequently charged with one count...