Tarvin Community Centre
Street Farm, Kelsall Road, Tarvin, CH3 8NR
Edna Rose Room Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Kieran Collins, Area Highways Manager - 20th April 2015 6:00am
A49 Whitchurch Road and A51 Nantwich Road in Bickley and Tiverton (Night Works)
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of road in Bickley and Tiverton to enable removal of road markings and studs prior to surface dressing works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council.
1. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Bunbury Common to Long Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Monday 20 April 2015 for one night.
2. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Snab Lane to Hill Valley Roundabout night closure from 7pm — 2am on Monday 20 April 2015 for one night.
3. A51 Nantwich Road, Tiverton — From A49 Whitchurch Road to Brains Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Tuesday 21 April 2015 for one night.
4. A51 Duddon Road, Tarvin — From Cross Lanes to Willington Lane night closure from 7pm — 2am on Tuesday 21 April 2015 for one night.
The closure will come into force on the dates listed above and will be in force for a maximum of five days. It is anticipated that the work will last for approximately the duration listed above.
Nothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being used for the conveyance of persons, goods or merchandise to or from any premises situate on or adjacent to the lengths of road or in connection with agriculture, building construction, works of repair and the like or use in an emergency of vehicles for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes. A through route will not always be available and any vehicles not requiring access to properties on the length of road should use alternative routes.
Alternative route for through traffic. The diversionary routes are via:
1. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — Diversion route is via A534 and A41, and vice versa.
2. A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — Diversion route is via A534 and A41, and vice versa.
3. A51 Nantwich Road, Tiverton — Diversion route is via A49, A54 and A41, and vice versa.
4. A51 Duddon Road, Tarvin — Diversion route is via A49, A54 and A41, and vice versa.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Last Friday night a group of teenagers...not from this development.... broke down virtually all the young trees in the little childrens' playground on the Saxon Heath TW development.The residents of the development will now have to pay additional fees to the ground maintenance company that looks after the public areas of the development (Something the LA should be doing!!!-...
Half way through, and how many gnomes have you found?Its been wonderful watching so may people walking around the village, trying to find the most elusive of the 76 gnomes. The beautiful weather has helped, but it is the creativity on show that has been the main event.There is still plenty of time to take part, it runs until 22nd June, and Trails can be bought for £2...
Tarvin brothers Robert and Stephen Bradley went on a medal spree at Chesshire AAA championships at Warrington in June 1991. Tarporley High School pupils from Andrews Close struck gold, silver and bronze in track and field events.Seventeen-year-old Robert won the junior men's high jump and 100m hurdles, and was third in the 400m hurdles. Stephen, 14, was second in the youths' discus...