Tarvin Tennis Club
Edna Rose Room at Tarvin Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
Tarvin Community Centre
By Kieran Collins, Area Highways Manager - 20th April 2015 6:00am
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which will be to temporarily restrict speed to 10mph on the following lengths of road in Chester, Ellemsere Port and Neston to enable surface dressing works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council.
10mph Speed Restriction
1) A54 Chester Road, Tarvin — From Pool Lane to Shay Lane from Saturday 25 April 2015 for one day.
2) A534 Broxton Road, Broxton — From Mill Lane to High Cross Lane from Monday 27 April 2015 for one day.
3) A41 Whitchurch Road, Chowley — From Dragon Hall to Broxton Roundabout from Monday 27 April 2015 for one day.
4) A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Bunbury Common to Long Lane from Tuesday 28 April 2015 for one day.
5) A49 Whitchurch Road, Bickley — From Snab Lane to Hill Valley from Tuesday 28 April 2015 for one day.
6) A51 Nantwich Road, Tiverton — From A49 Whitchurch Road to Brains Lane from Tuesday 28 April 2015 for two days.
7) A51 Duddon Road, Tarvin — From Cross Lanes to Willington Lane from Tuesday 28 April 2015 for two days.
8) A41 Chester Road, Little Sutton — From Ledsham Road to Wetherby Way — Thursday 30 April for 1 day.
9) A540 Chester High Road, Neston — From Liverpool Road to The Runnell — Friday 1 April for one day.
10) B5132 Netherpool Road — From Naylor Road roundabout to Forest Road — Friday 1 May for one day.
The closure will come into force on the dates specified above and will be in force for a maximum of five days. It is anticipated that the work will last for approximately the time stated above.
Alternative route for through traffic. There is no diversionary route.
Highways Office, Guilden Sutton Lane, Guilden Sutton, Chester, CH3 7EX — (Ref: TRO/2266)
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
On the evening/night of 16th May, an unattended motor vehicle was broken into in Kelsall and property was stolen.Please do not leave valuable property in vehicles overnight, and, if you have any information with regard to this crime, or, any other crime, please do not hesitate to contact the police on...
Following on from Aprils Parish Council meeting together with Sophie Marks I have endeavoured to find a way (with the Parish councils help) to get this Section 106 money spent on what it was intended (Skate park)Despite our best efforts it is clear that the biggest obstacle is suitable land on which to site such a facilityWe have explored many possibilities, and continue to do...
The article we published yesterday, 12th May, on the uncollected rubbish on at the top of the playing field, resulted in comments on our Facebook page that we believe our website readers should be aware of. The comments were as follows:-Emma Blain Such a shame because the event was extremely well run and enjoyed by a lot of our community. I saw plenty of people with black bin bags on the day...