Tarvin Methodist Church
Scout Hut, King George V Playing Field Car Park
Tarvin Methodist Church
Tarvin Community Centre
By Tarvin Webteam - 18th December 2017 6:00am
This Timeline was last updated on 17/12/2017
- Public Meeting shows support for the preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan for Tarvin Parish
- Parish Council agrees to preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan
- Develops Terms of Reference for a Steering Committee which is duly formed.
- Agreement on the boundary for the Plan Area.
- Preparation of the first Questionnaire
- First Questionnaire Distributed
- Analysis of first Questionnaire
- Agreement on Plan structure
- Start made on drafting sections of the Plan
- Preparation of Habitat and Wildlife Review
- Preparation of Second Questionnaire
- Distribution of Second Questionnaire
- Analysis of Second Questionnaire
- Revision of Plan Sections
- Completion of first full draft of the Plan
- Council Review first full draft of the Plan
- Review and Revision of Plan based on Parish Council comments
- Additional information on Housing, Transport, Health and Economic Development incorporated
- All Policies reviewed and revised.
Second full draft of the Plan reviewed with the Parish Council and agreement was given to proceed with the submission of the Plan for Consultation
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Unlike many or our neighbouring villages, Tarvin has had no maps on display of our historic village centre Conservation Area. Tarvin Civic Trust thought that posting a display somewhere in the village centre might fit the bill. We considered display boards of all shapes and sizes but where would we put them? Then we lit on the idea of posting a display on the back window of the bus shelter...
Well after a long day working at the hairdressers on Saturday a Sri Lankan takeaway from the Manor house (previously known as Jessops) was just what I needed, and it was delicious. Not knowing much about the cuisine and had never previously eaten any I was intrigued to give it a try. It turns out that Sri Lankan cuisine has been formed over the years from many different factors...
The poppy making workshop at Tarvin Methodist church was such a success that it is being repeated next Saturday October 20th from 10am until noon.If you would like to take part in producing the stock of poppies needed for the display in November then please come along. You will be assured of a morning full of fun, lots of chat and laughter and also with an end product you will...