1. What can you keep but cannot share and once you share it, you can't keep it anymore?
2. A man was out walking when it started to rain. He didn't have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes got soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this be?
3. Sam's mother had 4 children. The first was named May. The second and third were June and July respectively. What was the fourth child's name?
4. The more it dries, the wetter it gets. What is it?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
Can't bear to wait for the answers – scroll down
Answer 1 -A secret.
Answer 2 -The man was bald.
Answer 3 -Sam!
Answer 4 -A Towel.
Answer 5 -You cannot bury a living man.