I'm sorry to tell you that we will no longer be able to hold the Village Fete on September 5th as we had planned.
We had postponed the event from June in the hope that the pandemic might have passed but unfortunately that is no longer possible. CWaC are showing no signs of lifting the ban on large gatherings locally and when that changes there will be all sorts of new guidelines and restrictions which will have to be sent to CWaC for approval at least four weeks before any event. Even if the ban was lifted next week, we wouldn't be able to meet the deadlines in time to hold our Fete.
All the stallholders will be contacted. If you are a stall holder who has already paid, you'll be offered the choice of a refund or your payment carried over to next year.
I know this is very disappointing news but we will be back next year on July 3rd.
TarvinOnline is powered by our active community.
Please send us your news and views.