All Around Tarvin
By Sue Hardacre - 10th June 2014 6:00am
Here are new events that have been added to the Community Centre calendar, note whilst dates are correct, times need to be confirmed. Contact the Community Centre for more information here
- The first GoOnLine session is on Thursday 26th June and is run by Rural Community Services West Cheshire www.rcswc.org.uk
Computer skills to help all to get the best out of the new technology. Aimed at those who have little knowledge of or who would like to get more out of their existing computer equipment. From 10.00am to 12.00
- FreeFriday June 13th- M P 's Surgery 4.30pm to 6.00pm.
Mr Stephen O'Brien MP for Eddisbury. By appointment only call 020 7219 9615 or 020 7219 5173 for appointment. Surgery for individual problems only and not policy issues. Most appointment slots full
- August 16th- Garden Society Flower Show — Times to be confirmed
- September 6th- Ash-Worth Time Bank Craft Fair — - Times to be confirmed
- October 21/23.24/25th- Ashton Hayes Theatre Club Autumn Production. Subject and Times to be confirmed
- November 22nd- Beavers and Cubs Barn Dance — Times to be confirmed
- December 6th — The Snow Queen- family theatre sponsored by Cheshire Rural Touring Arts. Suitable for 3+ times to be arranged and confirmed
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market has become a popular highlight of the year in Tarvin so instead of just cancelling, it is going to be 'Virtual' this year. People will be able to shop at their favourite Christmas stalls together with some new ones, all from the comfort of their own home.In 2008, when the Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market began, it was during a...
Tarvin Civic Trust was set up in the 70s by a group of villagers who were concerned about the future of our historic village centre in that era of "out with the old and in with the new". After years of involvement in village heritage matters as well as organising the ever popular winter programmes of lectures at the Community Centre, the vast majority of the 65 members...
The Planning Application on the proposed change of use at the A51 site will be discussed at Parish Council meeting on Monday 26th October. The meeting is currently held on Zoom only due to the Covid-19 restrictions. .Registration for the Zoom meeting needs to be obtained prior to the meeting from the Clerk to the Parish Council .So if you want to express your views directly...