By Tarvin Webteam - 25th November 2013 6:00am
Here are the answers to the quiz posted 9th November
1. What is the capital of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia? Halifax
2. In Greek mythology who was the god of the sea? Poseidon
3. Who is the patron saint of music and musicians? St Cecilia
4. Whom did Margaret Thatcher replace as leader of the Conservative party? Edward Heath
5. In which English county is Hook Norton, home of the brewery of that name? Oxfordshire
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Everyday we see a large amount of data on Covid-19, mainly at National level. More recently we have been told that our area as part of Cheshire West and Chester is in Tier 2 from Dec 2nd.There has also been a lot of complaints about rural areas being grouped together with larger towns/cities and perhaps unfairly as usually the Covid rate is much lower in these areas.So what...
The Council's special project this year had been to formalise the gap in the Ridgeway hedge to allow safe access to the footpath that runs along the side of the A54. The PC produced a plan but it requires the agreement of CWaC Highways. Because of COVID restrictions CWaC have been unable to carry out their safety assessment. The Council don't believe that much will happen in the next few...