All Around Tarvin
By Tarvin Webteam - 8th October 2014 6:00am
Here are the answers from the Tarvin Imp
1. Which distinguished actor is the narrator for the BBC children's series "In the Night Garden"? Sir Derek Jacobi
2. With whom did Karl Marx write the Communist Manifesto? Frederick Engels
3. What is the name of the main auditorium of London's National Theatre? The Olivier
4. Who was enthroned as Archbishop of Canterbury in March 2013? Justin Welby
5. Beartown Brewery is sited in which Cheshire market town? Congleton
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market has become a popular highlight of the year in Tarvin so instead of just cancelling, it is going to be 'Virtual' this year. People will be able to shop at their favourite Christmas stalls together with some new ones, all from the comfort of their own home.In 2008, when the Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market began, it was during a...
The Planning Application on the proposed change of use at the A51 site will be discussed at Parish Council meeting on Monday 26th October. The meeting is currently held on Zoom only due to the Covid-19 restrictions. .Registration for the Zoom meeting needs to be obtained prior to the meeting from the Clerk to the Parish Council .So if you want to express your views directly...
Contrary to expectations there was only a trickle of people to the first session of the mobile Library from 2 to 4 pm on Thursday, 15th October. So it is fair to say that the Pop up "Library" café was rather empty. However, not daunted, it will be open again next Thursday from 2 until 4 and there will be a possibility of cake to tempt you.You do not have to come to the Library to...