By Tarvin Webteam - 30th June 2013 9:00am
Tarvin Imp thought these questions were easy — did you!
Here are the answers to the quiz posted 3rd June
1. On which date is St George's Day celebrated? 23 April
2. Which chemical element has the symbol K? Potassium
3. Which painting by Holbein, which can be seen in the National Gallery, famously includes a distorted skull? "The Ambassadors"
4. Who was the female star of the film "The Seven Year Itch"? Marilyn Monroe
5. Who won gold medals at the London 2012 Olympics in the men's 100m, 200m and 4 x 100m relay? Usain Bolt
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We have become aware that a number of residents have raised concerns with both the Parish Council and CWAC concerning the development activity on the field shown in the photo.Planning permission was granted under Planning Application 19/01028 /FUL 19/01028/FUL for the land At Tarporley Road Tarvin. The application is in the public record on the CWAC Planning Site for viewing...
We received this from a concerned parent and it certainly made us think:-"Schools back and so is the inconsiderate parking of parents."So school reopened fully last week and the hustle and bustle of drop off and pick ups has begun again. As a parent of a child who attends Tarvin primary school I understand the pressures of the morning routine to get the kids to school on time and...
We received this from a resident today:"I had a strange experience when going into the Tarvin Co-op this morning. I was just putting my mask on before entering when a woman, probably 40ish came out of the doors not wearing a mask and told me to take my mask off as I didn't need to wear it in the shop. For a moment I was taken aback. Had the Co-op been declared a risk...