By Tarvin Webteam - 7th February 2014 9:00am
Here are the questions from the Tarvin Imp
1. Which is the highest mountain in the Alps?
2. Who is generally regarded as the greatest Venetian artist of the sixteenth century?
3. Which charity merged with Age Concern to form Age UK?
4. Who composed the ballets "Daphnis and Chloe" and "Bolero"?
5. What kind of animal is an aye-aye?
Sorry no prizes just the satisfaction of knowing the answers!
Check out the website on the 26th February 2014 for the answers
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
WE know that most readers of TarvinOnline have access to a computer and so can look at all the stalls in the Virtual Market in detail.There will be some residents in our community for whom this is not possible and it would be a great shame if they missed out.Click here to see a complete list of the stalls, with information on what they are offering and most...
Everyday we see a large amount of data on Covid-19, mainly at National level. More recently we have been told that our area as part of Cheshire West and Chester is in Tier 2 from Dec 2nd.There has also been a lot of complaints about rural areas being grouped together with larger towns/cities and perhaps unfairly as usually the Covid rate is much lower in these areas.So what...