Here are the questions from the Tarvin Imp
1. Which writer created Paddington Bear?
2. Ailurophobia is an irrational fear of what?
3. What nationality is the tennis player Novak Djokovic?
4. Which composer's 8th symphony is known as the "Symphony of a Thousand"?
5. Which of Jane Austen's heroines is described as "handsome, clever and rich"?
Sorry no prizes just the satisfaction of knowing the answers!
Check out the website later in January 2015 for the answers
Wed 14 Oct 6:00am | hits: 282
With the mobile Library opening in the Car Park on Thursday afternoon from 2.00pm until 4.00pm. the Community Centre Committee has decided to open up the Edna Rose Room and offer refreshments for anyone who would like to come along.Sue Hardacre, Vice-Chair said "We are delighted that the Library Service is returning but we were aware that people can only go in one person or one household...
Sun 18 Oct 6:00am | hits: 239
Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market has become a popular highlight of the year in Tarvin so instead of just cancelling, it is going to be 'Virtual' this year. People will be able to shop at their favourite Christmas stalls together with some new ones, all from the comfort of their own home.In 2008, when the Tarvin Christmas Festival and Market began, it was during a...