St Andrew's Church, Tarvin
By Tarvin Webteam - 12th September 2014 6:00am
Here are the questions from the Tarvin Imp
1. Which distinguished actor is the narrator for the BBC children's series "In the Night Garden"?
2. With whom did Karl Marx write the Communist Manifesto?
3. What is the name of the main auditorium of London's National Theatre?
4. Who was enthroned as Archbishop of Canterbury in March 2013?
5. Beartown Brewery is sited in which Cheshire market town?
Sorry no prizes just the satisfaction of knowing the answers!
Check out the website later in September 2014 for the answers
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Everyday we see a large amount of data on Covid-19, mainly at National level. More recently we have been told that our area as part of Cheshire West and Chester is in Tier 2 from Dec 2nd.There has also been a lot of complaints about rural areas being grouped together with larger towns/cities and perhaps unfairly as usually the Covid rate is much lower in these areas.So what...
The Council's special project this year had been to formalise the gap in the Ridgeway hedge to allow safe access to the footpath that runs along the side of the A54. The PC produced a plan but it requires the agreement of CWaC Highways. Because of COVID restrictions CWaC have been unable to carry out their safety assessment. The Council don't believe that much will happen in the next few...