Tarvin Imp Brainteasers for Saturday 3rd December
1. If the male bird is called a peacock, what is the female called?
2. What Cabinet post did Liz Truss hold immediately before becoming Prime Minister?
3. According to the song, what time do the teddy bears go home after their picnic?
4. Which billionaire bought Twitter in 2022?
5. The chalk-cut figure known as the Cerne Giant is in which English county?
The Questions and Answers for Saturday 26th November
1. In which country is the 2022 series of "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here" filmed? Australia
2. The Parthenon is in which European capital city? Athens
3. What is the full name of the political party known as the DUP? Democratic Unionist Party
4. Which Premiership team does England football captain Harry Kane play for? Tottenham Hostpur
5 .What is a baby hare called? – A leveret