Due to recent Coronavirus developments we've decided to postpone the fete until September 5th and we've cancelled the Coffee Morning we had planned for Saturday, March 21st. As many of you will know the coffee morning is an important event for the fete. As well being a much welcome fund raiser, it also where we do the draw to choose our fete king and queen and their retinue so we have re-scheduled the coffee morning for early July. We will let you know the date as soon as it is confirmed.
We know this is hugely disappointing for a lot of adults and children but September will soon come round and the fete in the autumn will be just as much fun as it would have been in June.