Temporary Road Closure
Various roads in the Chester area
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of road in Chester and rural west area to enable resurfacing works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Council.
1) Greenway Street from Handbridge to its limit
2) Willington Road, Tarvin from its junction with Willington Lane to its junction with Common Lane
3) Pool Lane, Tarvin from its junction with Barrow Lane to its junction with Chester Road
4) Hollowmoor Heath, Barrow from its junction with Irons Lane to its junction with Heath Lane
The closure will come into force on Thursday 6 February 2014 and will be in force for a maximum of five days. It is anticipated that the work will last for approximately one day.
Nothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being used for the conveyance of persons, goods or merchandise to or from any premises situate on or adjacent to the lengths of road or in connection with agriculture, building construction, works of repair and the like or use in an emergency of vehicles for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes. A through route will not always be available and any vehicles not requiring access to properties on the length of road should use alternative routes.
Alternative route for through traffic
1) No diversionary route
2) Via Willington Lane, Willington Road, Tarporley Road, Duddon Lane and Cross Lanes
3) Via Barrow Lane and Chester Road
4) Via Heath Lane and Hollowmoor Heath
Kieran Collins (Ref: TRO/1847),Area Highways Manager
ED: The Parish Council has only just received this notification complaints to Hugo Deynem
TarvinOnline is powered by our active community.
Please send us your news and views.