1. There is only one time in your life when you're twice as old as your child. When is that?
2. What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?
3. He who makes it, has no need of it. she who buys it, has no use for it. They who use it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
4. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
5. What call for help, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards and upside down?
Scroll down for answers if you can't bear the suspense!
Answer 1 -When your child reaches the age you were when he or she was born, you'll stay "twice as old" until your next birthday.
Answer 2 – Nothing.
Answer 3 – A coffin.
Answer 4 – A stamp.
Answer 5 – SOS