1. 84% of those who read this will not find the the mistake here A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.
2. How can you throw a ball as hard as possible and have it come back to you, even if it doesn't bounce off anything? There is nothing attached to it, no one catches or throws it back to you.
3. What occurs once every minute, twice every moment, but never in a thousand years?
4. What's full of holes but still holds water?
5. What flies without wings?
For the answers scroll down: – don't cheat if you can help it!
Answer 1 – "The" is repeated.
Answer 2 – Throw the ball up in the air.
Answer 3 – The letter "M".
Answer 4 – A sponge.
Answer 5 – Time.