Edna Rose room of Tarvin Community Centre
Edna Rose Room of Tarvin Community Centre
Edna Rose Room, Tarvin Comunity Centre
By Tarvin Webteam - 28th December 2013 7:00am
Here are the answers to the December quiz
1. In Homer's "Odyssey", what was the name of Odysseus's faithful wife? Penelope
2. How many faces has a cube? Six
3. In the film "The Godfather: Part II" who played the young Vito Corleone (the character played by Marlon Brando in the original film)? Robert de Niro
4. What is pargeting? Decorative plasterwork on the outside of a building
5. Which composer's only opera was "Fidelio"? Beethoven
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Today marks a sad day for our family as it would have been George's 24th birthday.... and so we thought, on a positive note, that we should share with you some of the latest allocations from The George Heath Foundation!In July 2019, we were very pleased to work with the Parish Council and donate a defibrillator for use on the King George V Playing Field In October, we worked with Chance...
IntroductionThis is our third Newsletter and in very quick succession to our Christmas update. Don't forget — for information about all the actions taken, meetings attended and statements made by the Group look on our website A51 newsWhile 2019 turned out to be rather quiet on the A51 front, 2020 has opened with some...
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Monday 27th January at 7.15pm in The Edna Rose Room of The Community Centre.The agenda is...