Edna Rose room of Tarvin Community Centre
Edna Rose Room of Tarvin Community Centre
Edna Rose Room, Tarvin Comunity Centre
By Tarvin Webteam - 16th July 2013 9:00am
Tarvin Imp thought these questions were easy — did you!
Here are the answers to the quiz posted 1st July
1. With which art movement is Salvador Dali associated? Surrealism
2. What size of paper do most domestic printers use? A4
3. What is the family name of the Swedish royal family? Bernadotte
4. Who composed the music for the ballet "Swan Lake"? Tchaikovsky
5. Which Italian city is home to the football team Juventus? Turin
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Today marks a sad day for our family as it would have been George's 24th birthday.... and so we thought, on a positive note, that we should share with you some of the latest allocations from The George Heath Foundation!In July 2019, we were very pleased to work with the Parish Council and donate a defibrillator for use on the King George V Playing Field In October, we worked with Chance...
IntroductionThis is our third Newsletter and in very quick succession to our Christmas update. Don't forget — for information about all the actions taken, meetings attended and statements made by the Group look on our website A51 newsWhile 2019 turned out to be rather quiet on the A51 front, 2020 has opened with some...
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Monday 27th January at 7.15pm in The Edna Rose Room of The Community Centre.The agenda is...