By Tarvin Webteam - 16th July 2013 9:00am
Tarvin Imp thought these questions were easy — did you!
Here are the answers to the quiz posted 1st July
1. With which art movement is Salvador Dali associated? Surrealism
2. What size of paper do most domestic printers use? A4
3. What is the family name of the Swedish royal family? Bernadotte
4. Who composed the music for the ballet "Swan Lake"? Tchaikovsky
5. Which Italian city is home to the football team Juventus? Turin
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Everyday we see a large amount of data on Covid-19, mainly at National level. More recently we have been told that our area as part of Cheshire West and Chester is in Tier 2 from Dec 2nd.There has also been a lot of complaints about rural areas being grouped together with larger towns/cities and perhaps unfairly as usually the Covid rate is much lower in these areas.So what...
The Council's special project this year had been to formalise the gap in the Ridgeway hedge to allow safe access to the footpath that runs along the side of the A54. The PC produced a plan but it requires the agreement of CWaC Highways. Because of COVID restrictions CWaC have been unable to carry out their safety assessment. The Council don't believe that much will happen in the next few...