By Tarvin Webteam - 5th March 2014 9:00am
Here are the questions from the Tarvin Imp
1. Which herb is one of the main ingredients of the Italian sauce pesto (also called pesto genovese)?
2. Who wrote the poem "The Charge of the Light Brigade"?
3. In Shakespeare's play "Macbeth", which king of Scotland is murdered by Macbeth?
4. Of what art form is David Bailey a distinguished practitioner?
5. Which film star won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role in the film "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest"?
Sorry no prizes just the satisfaction of knowing the answers!
Check out the website on the 26th March 2014 for the answers
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
WE know that most readers of TarvinOnline have access to a computer and so can look at all the stalls in the Virtual Market in detail.There will be some residents in our community for whom this is not possible and it would be a great shame if they missed out.Click here to see a complete list of the stalls, with information on what they are offering and most...
Everyday we see a large amount of data on Covid-19, mainly at National level. More recently we have been told that our area as part of Cheshire West and Chester is in Tier 2 from Dec 2nd.There has also been a lot of complaints about rural areas being grouped together with larger towns/cities and perhaps unfairly as usually the Covid rate is much lower in these areas.So what...