By Tarvin Webteam - 16th November 2014 6:00am
Here are the questions from the Tarvin Imp
1. Where in England is the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art?
2. In the name of the telecommunications company EE, what do the initials EE stand for?
3. Which Shakespeare play is mainly set in the Forest of Arden?
4. In which city can you see Michelangelo's "David"?
5. Who challenged the incumbent Margaret Thatcher for the leadership of the Conservative Party in November 1990?
Sorry no prizes just the satisfaction of knowing the answers!
Check out the website later in November 2014 for the answers
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
In early August 1994, pupils at Tarvin Primary School had an active and varied end to their summer term.For Alexandra Brunt, Sarah Cleary, Dominic Murgatroyd and Stephen Eames, all aged 10, and Laura Wilson, Charlotte Hopkins, and Jodie Robinson, all aged 9, it was dipping into the school pond.For cancer research class six pupils Matthew...
Neighbourhood Watch recently launched the Pa$$W0RD protection campaign to help us find more effective ways of protecting ourselves and our families online. They have created a really straightforward guide with videos to explain these three steps and links to step by step guides on how to do each of them effectively Click here: We all hear...
"Many of us are fed up with COVID 19 lock down 2 so Tarvinonline offers these suggestions that people might like to take up* Put teddy bears or elves in windows so passing children can spot them* Sharing CDs, dvds and jigsaws with your friends and neighbours, within the rules of course* A festive Christmas Treasure Trail around the village.Whatever you do stay safe and...