As was reported by Tarvin Webteam on 2nd November the second draft of the Plan has been produced and presented to the Parish Council. The key recommendations are:
- No significant housing development (6 houses or more) in the Plan area until after 2030, and then only once congestion on the A51, parking in Tarvin village centre and access to health facilities in Tarvin have all been comprehensively addressed
- Any significant post-2030 housing development to be in Tarvin village, east of Church Street/Tarporley Road
- Support for additional outdoor sports facilities in Tarvin village
- Improved cycling routes between Oscroft and Tarvin
- Key sites to be protected from development, and an aspiration to extend the Community Woodland north to the A54.
The whole document will be subject to a statutory consultation, but there will be informal consultation before that takes place