Tarvin Imp thought these questions were easy !
Here are the answers to the quiz posted earlier this month
1. What was the Christian name of the French composer Berlioz? Hector
2. In which war did the Battle of Crecy take place? Hundred Years' War
3. In the kitchen what is a mezzaluna? A semi-circular knife, used for finely chopping herbs, nuts etc
4. In which war did the battles of Saratoga and Yorktown take place? American War of Independence
5. Who wrote the music for the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar"? Andrew Lloyd-Webber